We are just two days away from OUTstanding 2015! Here are some reminders and new information to help you plan your conference experience:
- Make sure you are REGISTERED! Remember, registration is required this year, and checkin on Saturday will end at 12:30pm, when the final workshop begins. If for some reason you are unable to make it to the conference by 12:30pm, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make special arrangements for you. Checkin on Saturday will begin at 8am.
- This year, we will be utilizing the Yapp app throughout our conference. This app will serve as our paperless program and provide our schedule, workshop descriptions, and other pertinent info. Go ahead and download Yapp on your smartphone or tablet, and our event will be viewable on the app this Saturday.
- Lunch! On Saturday, our lunch break will be from 11:30-12:30. Free lunch at the KCC is guaranteed for those attendees who have already registered at the time of this post.
- This year, OUTstanding will meet in the Knoxville Convention Center, at 701 Henley Street. Here is a link to DIRECTIONS AND PARKING INFORMATION.
- After our keynote address, there will be a book signing with Janet Mock. Only attendees with a copy of Mock’s book, Redefining Realness, will be able to participate in this portion of the event. Please bring your own copy or come prepared to purchase a copy provided by Union Books, who will make a limited number of copies available
We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!